X / Twitter Networks analyzed with NodeXL Pro
X (previously known as Twitter) is a microblogging platform with a complex ecosystem of interactions, relationships, and conversations. With NodeXL, get deep insights and uncover the intricate connections formed with every post (tweet).
X / Twitter networks emerge when users engage in activities like:
- Mentions: When a user cites another in their post (tweet), they create a link.
- Replies: Direct interactions with a post (tweet) form a bond between the author of the reply and the original poster.
- Retweets (repost): Amplifying another user’s content creates yet another type of connection.
These actions collectively craft the vast web of X / Twitter network connections. When analyzed, these collections of connections illuminate patterns, influence hierarchies, and relationships.
Read more: This report published with Pew Research serves as an invaluable resource, describing the 6 key network patterns found in the X / Twitter platform’s ecosystem.
How to get X / Twitter network data?
1. The NodeXL Pro X / Twitter Data Importer:
- The X / Twitter Search Network 3.0 (beta) Data Importer was released in August 2023.
- Access posts from X /Twitter’s present and past with this tool, unearthing insights from historic posts/tweets and revealing otherwise invisible patterns.
2. Commercial Data Provider Importers: NodeXL Pro is able to import datasets from leading commercial social media data providers. Convert your data into CSV or Excel, and watch NodeXL extract networks and build insights with just a few clicks.
- Brandwatch Importer: Turn Brandwatch data into insightful networks.
- Talkwalker Importer: Extract connections and insights from Talkwalker Excel files.
- Tweet Binder Importer: Navigate TweetBinder datasets and generate comprehensive insights.
Coming Soon: Additional commercial sources like Metricool, Meltwater, SproutSocial and Sprinklr are scheduled for release this fall.
Visually dive deep into X / Twitter data
Use the NodeXL Pro INSIGHTS rich data visualization dashboard experience to explore and explain your findings. NodeXL workbooks from X / Twitter networks can seamlessly be exported to NodeXL Pro INSIGHTS. Harnessing the power of Microsoft Power BI, NodeXL Pro INSIGHTS is a web based interactive dashboard for your data. Dissect and display NodeXL network data with unparalleled clarity and detail.
Embark on a journey of discovery, analysis, and visualization of the vast social media seas with NodeXL. Catering to researchers, marketers, and the innately curious, our advanced toolkit offers unmatched insights into X / Twitter’s on-going evolution.
Whether you’re an academic researcher diving into the intricate world of online interactions or a business aiming to unravel the vast web of social connections relevant to your brand, NodeXL with its diverse importers is your go-to solution. Experience the power of network analysis tailored to your needs.
Feedback and Support: We continuously strive to enhance our tools. Should you have feedback or require assistance, contact our support team.