What information do we collect?
- Information You Voluntarily Provide. We collect personal information you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use our service, for example, the information you provide when you register for our service, subscribe to our newsletter, or use our comments forms.
- Note: if at any time you’d like to remove your information from our service, please contact us. You can also unsubscribe from our emails using the link at the bottom of each newsletter.
- Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser. We may collect non-personally-identifying information that is automatically sent to us from your web browsers, such as the browser type, language preference, and the date and time or each visitor request.
How do we use the information we collect?
- We use the personal information (e.g. name, email address) collected through our service to maintain the registration for our service. We will only use it for technical purposes, and use the information to communicate with the service subscribers.
- We may collect the aggregated statistics from non-personally identifying information to assess and improve our website and user experience.
What we will NOT do with your information?
- We will not make the information we collected public.
- We will not trade, sell, or otherwise transfer to outside parties the information you provide to us. We do share data with partners in order to provide our service.
- We will not advertise or communicate with subscribers beyond the topic of interest — social media research, networks, NodeXL, data analysis, and related topics.
- Our website: https://www.smrfoundation.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org