- Visualize your own network graph
- Choose from various layout algorithms
- Set the color, shape, size, label, and opacity of vertices and edges
Visualize your own networks to your own specifications.
Social Network Analysis
- Calculate overall network metrics (Density/Modularity/etc.)
- Calculate basic vertex metrics (Degree/Indegree/Outdegree)
- Calculate advanced vertex metrics (Betweenness/Closeness/ Eigenvector/PageRank/etc.)
- Group vertices by cluster or attributes
By performing social network analysis (SNA) you can detect communities and identify influencers.
- Text Analysis
- Sentiment Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Top Items: Words/Word pairs/URLs/Hashtags
Content analysis features allow in depth analysis of all contents embedded in posts, tweets, etc.
Social Media Data
- YouTube, Reddit, Flickr, Wikipedia
- 3rd Party Graph Data Importers
Easily import social media network datasets.
- Import and export GraphML, Pajek, UCINet, and matrix formats
Import and export your NodeXL network datasets.
Make your NodeXL Pro maps and reports available to the public.
- Automate data collection, social network and content analysis, visualisation and publication
Save a lot of time by automating all tasks.
- Our staff provides advanced tech support for all license holders. Feel free to contact us anytime.
- The SMR Foundation provides one FREE consulting hour with every academic/non-profit user license. We can get you up-to-date on new NodeXL software features and network analysis techniques.