Thoughts on the many changes at Twitter. - Twitter is a private space, a commercial…
April 27: San Francisco – #DataSocial talk on social media networks, influence, and network visualization
Marc Smith will speak about mapping social media networks with NodeXL at the Social Media & Web Analytics Summit in San Francisco on April 27th at 3:30pm.
The Social Media & Web Analytics Summit provides 30+ industry case studies and over 20 hours of networking opportunities across 2 days – the event will also feature our exclusive Sentiment Analysis Innovation Track.
The two-track summit will cover the most important topics relevant to your business today:
- Measuring, Evaluating & Predicting the Social Consumer
- What Consumers Say vs. What They Do
- Multi-Platform Consumer Engagement
- Extracting Sentiment Using Natural Language Processing
- Sentiment Analysis with Machine Learning & Polystructured Data
- Text Analytics & Computational Linguistics
- Human-to-Machine Interaction